Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone my name is james and have been trolling the site for about a month now and decided i wanted to become an active member. my wife and i own two apbt's, a five year old female blue brindle "cheena" and our new four month old male blue pup "smokey"(i will post some pics of him as soon as i find my cameras charger lol). in the mean while here are some pics of cheena.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
what a handsome boy! Can't wait to see your pups pics!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
oh sorry, i totally read your post quick and though his name was James, derrr. hahaha, SHE is beautiful :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: Beautiful girl you have there. I love her coloring :love:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty girl! Thats ok, people have asked if I wanted to stud out my female lmao
thanks

:welcome: Beautiful girl you have there. I love her coloring :love:
thank you, we live on 70 acres and at night time she is damn near impossible to see lol. she would make the best attack/guard dog but she is just a big teddy bear and would lick someone to death.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Howdy james and welcome to the forum. What took you so long to join???? Well I guess i can not complain to much as you did finally join. Cheena is a beautiful girl and I am looking forward to seeing pictures of smokey.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome :) beautiful girl!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i found some pics of my pup and his parents off of the original ad for him. i will post my pics of him tomorrow. i finally found the camera charger but my new laptop doesnt have a slot for an sd card lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
adorable pup too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts