Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here just to research and learn more about my dog's breed.
My name's Corey (20 years old), and my dog's name is Brusko (2 years old.)
He was sold to me at 8 weeks old as an unregistered American Bulldog but as he grew it was apparent he had some pit in him.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi and welcome :) handsome boy!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I don't see anything that stands out as having any Pit Bull but you are more than welcome here regardless ;D Very cute pup and you can read around the forum and ask any questions you need.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Very nice dog!!! All i see in him is American Bulldog... But you can never be sure without papers.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Ya I agree all I see is american bulldog as well. He is gorgeous though , I love american bulldogs. Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome. He is a beauty. I love his color and I have to agree I don't see any Pit Bull in him but one never knows without papers. Please stay and enjoy the fun and information.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
He is adorable boy you have! Welcome. Love the middle puppy pic his nose is so cute. No one sees a dogo? I'm not hugely familiar with American Bull dogs though...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe I'm just crazy! haha. A lot of people think he's a pit in person, but people are not always knowledgable. My Aunt has 3 Am. Bulldogs and their heads are HUGE in comparison to Brusko's, but his is bigger than a usual pit.

Funny that you mention Dogos. That is my "dream dog," if you will.

Thanks for all of the compliments!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
He is adorable boy you have! Welcome. Love the middle puppy pic his nose is so cute. No one sees a dogo? I'm not hugely familiar with American Bull dogs though...
The puppy pics made me think of dogo, but in the last pic, i dont really see dogo (the color might be playing tricks). Could be a mix of American Bulldog and Dogo!?! Like mine?! lol

Anyways, beautiful dog!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Mine too! Lol once I get more than the .08 acres I have now lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts