Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
only pic i have right now but anyways thought i would share. i broke my cam so this pic was taken with my sisters. i hate that i havent had a cam to take pics with , im missing his puppyhood!

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Beautiful pup you got.

·
Registered
273 Posts
great looking guy!! It strikes me that you use both the choke and the leather collar. I do the same when I walk him. I use the prong collar when we're strolling and then the leather collar when he's yanking on the spring pole or when I tie him out in the park for the flirt pole. The folks at the dog park always ask me if I think it's overkill but it works great for my needs. Beautiful dog you have there!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
awww he is sooo handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love his eyes! :) he has to be kenyas boyfriend :) lol. does he still have stitches in his ears????

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awww he is sooo handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love his eyes! :) he has to be kenyas boyfriend :) lol. does he still have stitches in his ears????
lol and yes he still has stitches in his ears, yea i had him tied out at my grandparents house so thats why he has both collars on...Thanks for all the comments guys! his ears didnt come out how i thought they would but i guess they fit him and i think im starting to like them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts