Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Just thought I would share a new picture of O'Malley with you guys.
He is weighing in at 47lbs now and I am happy with his weight, now lets get those muscles popping!
:woof:

BTW: That sexy ass collar...that is thanks to Nizmo K9 Supply.
Trevor hooks it up so anyone looking for a quality collar hit him up.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Looking good! He is a sexy beast :) I love Nizmo's stuff! I have three from him ;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Looking good :D

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have 6 nizmo collars and a working harness with tracers as well :)
Love his stuff!

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Looking good. Nice collar too :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
My hope is to get his muscles looking good like Bella,
She is beyond amazing looking!
Thanks girl :) She looks alright I guess ;) We walk jog about 5 miles, 4 to 5 times a week and play tug and flirt pole. I also do some sprinting up the grassy hills in the cemetery with her and let her pull me. Good stuff :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Handsome boy looking at something interesting :) Love it!

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
Wait....
Sorry, I had to put my sunglasses on to look at the pic. LOL! That collar is soooo bright.
I have to say, O'Mally is one of my fav reds on this site. The freckles on him are the cutest. :)

Trevor makes the most amazing collars ever. I have one for Ecko, one on the way, and I've had one made for my doggie nephew Tucker. As soon as my doggie nephew Gus Gus turns a year I'll be ordering him one too. Best in the biz.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Handsome boy looking at something interesting :) Love it!
Thanks Ames, :) He was looking at my parents's neighbor getting stuff out of his truck, lol
Wait....
Sorry, I had to put my sunglasses on to look at the pic. LOL! That collar is soooo bright.
I have to say, O'Mally is one of my fav reds on this site. The freckles on him are the cutest. :)

Trevor makes the most amazing collars ever. I have one for Ecko, one on the way, and I've had one made for my doggie nephew Tucker. As soon as my doggie nephew Gus Gus turns a year I'll be ordering him one too. Best in the biz.
Thanks so much, that just made my night. :) I love him so much it is unbelievable. I have never bonded with any dog the way I have with him.
& as far as Trev's collar skills, he is top notch. O'Malley has a collar I use when I chain him from Nizmo and it holds up like a champ. Not to mention they just look amazing. I loved this current color combo the best I think.

i love his spots on his white socks LOL so cute :)
Thanks, he is a freckled mess :p
He makes the collar look even better. ;)
D'aww, thanks :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts