Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoyed today's dog working session.

first we walk to our "tree" then work the springpole and walk back. this take about an hour each dog.

gives a great chance to "warm up" work out and then "cool down" :) oh and also drink water if they need to.

anyways, here is the pictures of the dogs working the springpole! super fun stuff, at one point, bunny had got the bait stuck in the tree, so she went up into the tree to try and fix the problem... lmao! it was too funny.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Y'know, that sure is a pretty locale you have there. Looks so peaceful. I prefer sand on my beaches as opposed to rocks, but nothing is perfect.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they look great :D awesome pics!!!

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the beaches have sand miles of it, but this is our "secret" dog walkin place away from the city, it has been pretty much untouched from human manicure.

I like working my dogs on this terrian, they have to balance a bit more.

but I also like working them in the sand because they have to dig in... and its also nice to swim :) but the downside is many people walkiing around with loose dogs. and also, most parts dont allow dogs on the sand thery have signs everywhere.

probibly soon ill post some diff pics of my fav sandy beach since the weather is nicer.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Awesome pics! Love the ones of Bunny in the tree! lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
AWESOME pictures!!!!!

Love your doggies :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Awesome pics

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you! I love sharing them with you :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts