Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I posted some pics of Bullet and his best friend Sparky the kitty. Sparky's new thing now is if Bullet isn't paying attention to him, he will meow at him and jump up and rub on Bullet's chin. Enjoy! :)

durrrrr! lol

My bf put his silver chain necklace on Bullet the other night, and I got some funny pics out of it!

Really, mom, how can you let this happen?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great lookin boy ya got there
Thanks, lowrider. I'm pretty happy with the way he turned out. Now just for some conditioning to lose the winter chub... lol

Hey kodiakgirl
Very nice pictures.I love the 3rd pic-lol.A special pair you have,and do enjoy.
Thank you,
Henry
Thanks Henry. :) They definitely are a comical pair. They are both sooooo attached to each other.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Thats just precious. I so miss being able to have cats..

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
AWWW.....they are adorable together!! My Kona kitty does the same thing with Bella. She rubs all over her chin and legs LOL!! Bella looks at her like WTF are you doing weirdo LMAO!! :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That's too cute :) I love the first pic totally adorable.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! These two are a constant source of entertainment, never a dull moment! lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute pics , love the ones with him and his kitty :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i wish i was aloud to have a kitty :( great pics!! :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When we first got the kitty, I didn't think we were going to be able to keep him, because Bullet was in full prey drive for 2 weeks straight and wanted to eat the cat. Luckily, he started to calm down pretty quickly after the first 2 weeks, and now they're best friends. If you ask Bullet "where's your kitty?" he will run around the house like a maniac until he finds him. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts