Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted any pics of Bullet in a while, so here are some taken just now. He just turned 2 in December, and has filled out pretty nicely. Muscle tone isn't as good as it could be, can't really do much in Alaska in the winter! haha. Anyways, here's some pics of my handsome boy!

Playing with his best friend, Sparky the kitty...

BIG YAWN! Look at those teeth! lol

What a goofball!

Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Super Handsome! I love fawn colored dogs, they`re my favorite (hence why I have one [; )
Is that slight brindling around his feet/ankles?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, he is actually a fawn brindle, but the brindling is verrrrry faint. Really hard to capture in pictures. Here's a picture of when he was a puppy, you can see how his brindling actually looks... I think this is the only picture I have ever gotten where you can actually see the brindling.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww there you guys are, good to see you guys again :)
He's looking as handsome as eva!!! I love the pic with the kitty that's classic :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow wow wow he`s so handsome! I was hoping my fawn boy`s tail was going to get some brindling but so far it`s marbled black and fawn til about 3/4 of the way to his rear then it cuts off to straight fawn. He was actually born with a few stripes under his chin we called his neck strap, but they have since faded.

edit!
actually.....takes a pic

his Chin strap

I think Bullet made my favorite brindle dog :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very handsome boy! :)
Thank you! It's hard to believe the goofy puppy I got a year and a half ago is the same dog! haha

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
He is such a handsome boy!!! Give him kisses!
I LOVE the first pic of him holding down the cat! Too funny!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, he does have quite a long tongue... lol

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He is a good looking dog!!
Thank you! He's a sweetheart!

Great looking dog! Who's 1G's are in the back ground of the first picture??
Those are my boyfriend's. He's pretty big into drag racing and all that car stuff. They were his cars when he lived down south. :)

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Bullet is looking good! Love me some fawn brindle! My pup Spartacus' coat is very similar to Bullets. and the first pic is priceless...

·
Registered
10 Posts
kodiakgirl, do you have any pics of when he was about 5, 6 weeks old? i have a pupp and im not sure if he'll turn out to look like yours. Just curious how bullet looked at that age :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
kodiakgirl, do you have any pics of when he was about 5, 6 weeks old? i have a pupp and im not sure if he'll turn out to look like yours. Just curious how bullet looked at that age :)
Yep! Here's a few... I'm pretty sure he was about 5 or 6 weeks old in this picture. Does your puppy have the light brindle in him like Bullet does? (You can see it really well in the first pic, but it's really hard to see in any other pics). It's going to be hard to know how your pup will look when he's older though, different bloodlines can play a huge role in how he will look when he's older. But here's some pictures anyways, I love sharing pictures of my baby! :) And :welcome: to GoPitbull! We would all love to see some pictures of your baby, you should post a new thread and share some! :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I love the third one from the bottom with his ears sticking up. He looks like a cartoon character or something.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Yep! Here's a few... I'm pretty sure he was about 5 or 6 weeks old in this picture. Does your puppy have the light brindle in him like Bullet does? (You can see it really well in the first pic, but it's really hard to see in any other pics). It's going to be hard to know how your pup will look when he's older though, different bloodlines can play a huge role in how he will look when he's older. But here's some pictures anyways, I love sharing pictures of my baby! :) And :welcome: to GoPitbull! We would all love to see some pictures of your baby, you should post a new thread and share some! :)

OMG!!! So precious! I love the one in the stocking! It should be a christmas card :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts