Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here she is! some of you might have seen these pics on facebook, I thought id share my pics over here!

yes, she does have "buns in the oven" and im stoked. shes 4 weeks in these pics. half way done.

she sure has a funny temperment pregnant, I think I like my bunnys attitude better un-preggers lol!
shes fidgety, sleeps more when shes awake she doesnt know if she wants to be on the floor or on the bed, be by herself or be affectionate lol.

last night she creeped me out by "picking" at her food, this is unusual since she is a PIG with food.

by the time I woke up she had finally finished it tho... then it looked like she blew up over night wow shes gettin a big belly :S :)

:woof:

still gotz da musclez!! lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww miss preggo, she is too cute. Cant wait to see more pics as that belly grows. Will have to do a poll baby chart to guess how many pups lol.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good idea, i dont have a clue how many lol. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
wow she is adorable!! Her upside down smile is soooo great! Love the pics, thanks for the update, love seeing the process :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she looks great even prego!!

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone. 3 days left til week 5. ill get more pics :)

shes def getting bigger, and shes being picky with her food! her stomach feels hard.

I think she maybe carrying them a bit odd lol. she has a long brisket line. she might look real funny as they move back more.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Shes a happy Mamma already look at her :pup: Excited for ya.. Can hardley stand the wait to see what the two come up with ;)

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh my gosh I didnt realize Bunny was going to be a momma. Congrats. She looks very happy!! :D
thanks! I been planning this breeding with a specific stud since jan. 2009 lol.
I didnt wanna settle for anything else.

I finally got it done,.... im still trying to get used to the fact that it is finally done LMAO. after years of searching and studying and waiting.

phew.... im not sure how many she will have, still a bit shocked shes "picking" at her food everyday since monday now. must not be that much room in her stomach....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts