1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
What a cutie :)

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
D'awww, she's 2 weeks younger than my boy. Sooo petite!

·
Registered
108 Posts
7th pic down is def. One to blow up and frame..

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
lookin good

i wish you could have two, one of them leave the ears, one of them cropped just to watch them grow.

i gotta tell you tho, i love that full drop like yours is.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
damn right batista,

7th one down is the picture to put in a frame to save so you'll be able to see the difference

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
7th pic down is def. One to blow up and frame..
lookin good

i wish you could have two, one of them leave the ears, one of them cropped just to watch them grow.

i gotta tell you tho, i love that full drop like yours is.
damn right batista,

7th one down is the picture to put in a frame to save so you'll be able to see the difference
Thanks!! Yea, I've already been editing on that pic!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
i love to see a fuull grown dog thats been put thru a 'keep'
because if its done right, he'll look like and have an attitude like those horses in the kentucky derby[chomping at the bit.

but dont get me wrong i'm an old softy for a good lookin little puppy also.

heck, i reckon i just like them all no matter how old they are.

be careful after tomorrow, cause you know when you pick her up from the vet, and she looks at you, she's gonna be tryin to lay a guilt trip on you.

of course gonna be to late then, just do good maintenence until their healed and she'll be fine. i would take a picture every 2wks for as long as you remember then when she's grown, you'll be amazed at the changes

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i love to see a fuull grown dog thats been put thru a 'keep'
because if its done right, he'll look like and have an attitude like those horses in the kentucky derby[chomping at the bit.

but dont get me wrong i'm an old softy for a good lookin little puppy also.

heck, i reckon i just like them all no matter how old they are.

be careful after tomorrow, cause you know when you pick her up from the vet, and she looks at you, she's gonna be tryin to lay a guilt trip on you.

of course gonna be to late then, just do good maintenence until their healed and she'll be fine. i would take a picture every 2wks for as long as you remember then when she's grown, you'll be amazed at the changes
She'll be staying the night. :(

I pretty much take pics every week! lol, I have already been looking at how much she's grown!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Goo luck today. As you know my pup was done yesterday morning. He hates the big cone. I'm going to see if I can get one of those inflatable cones. Good luck. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks!

Just got home from dropping her off...trying not to cry! Ugh, I miss her already. It's going to be a long 24 hours!

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
if this is what YOU wanted,
its all good, she;ll be fine

told you about feelin guilty i knew it was comin

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if this is what YOU wanted,
its all good, she;ll be fine

told you about feelin guilty i knew it was comin
Yea, I feel bad that she is going to have to stay there all night. But, I know it's for her own good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts