Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Maggie's Boo Boo that Neela wanted to see (sorry its not perfectly clear digital camera being stupid)

Maggie standing by the canal, daddy told her she couldnt go swimming lol

Maggie waiting for daddy to throw the tennis ball

Daddy doing clicker training

"Give me the tennis ball daddy"

Maggie looking out on the porch

My guard dog! lol She's sunbathing

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Mommy's little baby :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hope y'all like the pics. Sorry the pics are blurry, my digital camera is being gay!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
awww poor baby!!! is that dirt on it or are those scabs forming? I'd definately clean the burns everytime you apply the neosporine that way she doesn't heal over debris and cause infection. i'd reccomend neo. 2 to 3 times a day.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats all scabs (the dark stuff on her face)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she does sometimes but shes a A/C dog

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! :roll:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Poor baby, I hope her face heals up ok. She is so beautiful.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you! I hope it does too, and I hope she gets all her fur back because we're supposed to be getting a family portrait done and I want her to look beautiful

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
Even if her face does have the scares and no hair she will still be the cuties dog in the family photo.

She is a very pretty dog.

Deb

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks y'all. She's my baby and I worry about her big time. Going to get her a cone today! This should be funny, she's gonna try to get it off so bad but I'm tired of getting ready to lay down and seeing scabs in my bed! lol So yea, its time to stop the scratching.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
maggiesmommie said:
Thanks y'all. She's my baby and I worry about her big time. Going to get her a cone today! This should be funny, she's gonna try to get it off so bad but I'm tired of getting ready to lay down and seeing scabs in my bed! lol So yea, its time to stop the scratching.
let us know how it goes... definately stick with the cone only taking it off when she needs to eat and drink until she is healed. it will bug her for a day or so,but she will get used to it.

·
Registered
508 Posts
wow i just notice that magie has 2 different ears like butterS. lol ones up ones down

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea her ears are like that but I think Maggie is part deaf in the ear she doesnt use because when you say stuff sometimes she thinks its from the other side of the room and doesnt realize its from you. So yea, I love her ears!

·
Registered
744 Posts
She's absolutely gorgeous! I hope she gets well soon and with little or no scarring.:woof:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts