1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I love the second picture!! How could anyone say no to a face that adorable?!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Seconded coach! I just love that boy! He is so sweet and such a great up!! That Frisbee was given him a workout! Great Pictures!! Those last ones look like he is telling you to hurry up and give him his treat! hahaha

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Hes looking good! wish frisbees (sp?) lasted at my house. Zeus eats them, literally. Even my nice beach one.....

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is so handsome!!! Nice pics! I love the smiley ones :)

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
THAT is one HAPPY dog. :)
Love me some O'Mally!!

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's hard trust me, :rofl:
Seconded coach! I just love that boy! He is so sweet and such a great up!! That Frisbee was given him a workout! Great Pictures!! Those last ones look like he is telling you to hurry up and give him his treat! hahaha
He loves you, too! Ya, yesterday I did flirt pole and frisbee with him. He was a tired boy. But then he came inside got a good rub down and kisses so it's all good :p

Hes looking good! wish frisbees (sp?) lasted at my house. Zeus eats them, literally. Even my nice beach one.....
They don't last here either, so don't feel bad. If I want them to last any longer than 10 minutes I have to stick them away and just use them for fetch exercises in the yard. :p O'Malley has a fetish for the Skinees (stuffing free toys) as well as firehose toys. If your boy is a tough chewer definetly look into grabbing a firehose tug...it's one of the few toys that has lasted here.
:hammer:

He is so handsome!!! Nice pics! I love the smiley ones :)
Thanks girl, he is a happy boy. Big ol' brat!

THAT is one HAPPY dog. :)
Love me some O'Mally!!
Yes, he is! Spoiled rotten to the core! I want some updated Ecko pics! With his cute smooshable mugggg <3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts