Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww he is awesome all stretched out relaxing on the grass :) Love his cute little face

·
Registered
816 Posts
ive been a zombie ALL day... my cousin (dr) told me to take only 1 at night ...even though rx calls for 2 a day.... i took one this morning and fell asleep at a lawyer meeting with the vp we fired last year hahahaha.... meds ftw

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive been a zombie ALL day... my cousin (dr) told me to take only 1 at night ...even though rx calls for 2 a day.... i took one this morning and fell asleep at a lawyer meeting with the vp we fired last year hahahaha.... meds ftw
o_O think someone might be getting their old job back? :p :flush:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got some new pics from a few weeks

haven't been on in a month :( been so busy, but i have more pics to share. watch this girl grow!! these pics are from now to about 2 weeks ago, starting with the first ones. i have plenty more too for memories. she's growing so fast.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Cute pictures :) just curious what is a bully pit? are you meaning american bully?

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Just curious, as I somehow missed this thread in the beginning.. but you said Mellow is Riley's arranged boyfriend... are you implying you're going to breed these two dogs?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts