Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had the camera out back yesterday and snapped some shots of the dogs playing..

first thing Diesel does is try and run up the tree to grab the springpole i keep put away

then he goes for it again

and again

decides that isnt working so he tried just jumping for it.. Diesel got hops

Dre came over to see what the hype was about

i now have toy in hand.. lol

into the leaves it goes!

i got it!.. haha

put it away and they dont look happy

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Great looking bunch you got there is something about Diesel I just really like.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
great shots there!! good looking bunch :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks.. there is something about Diesel i really like too.. maybe its the GO he has

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Beautiful pics! I really love Diesel. My next one will be a male brindle. Love your others as well. How come you didn't crop his ears seeing as how you had the others done? Just curious ;) He does have a perfect set of rose prick like my girl :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful pics! I really love Diesel. My next one will be a male brindle. Love your others as well. How come you didn't crop his ears seeing as how you had the others done? Just curious ;) He does have a perfect set of rose prick like my girl :)
i was planning on getting it done, but waited too long.. i got the other 2 from my cousin after they were a year old already. .. he had theirs done

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL @ diesel , I guess his paw is feeling better? he is the one who injured it right?. Love those tree shots of him flipping off it and the running with the round toy over his eyes LOL. Looks like such a characture. They are all looking great , good pics :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Nice shots. Great pack. Nice back yard too lol being from the inner city I envy yards like that

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL @ diesel , I guess his paw is feeling better? he is the one who injured it right?. Love those tree shots of him flipping off it and the running with the round toy over his eyes LOL. Looks like such a characture. They are all looking great , good pics :)
yea.. he's the one that got the pad torn right open by Dre .. as you can see, they get along fine still .. and he always has the toy like that, dont know how many times he's run into something because of it.. lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Good to see them. They are such a friendly cute bunch!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha love their faces when you took the toy. What great looking bunch you have! I also love the first one where Diesel is upside down climbing the tree lol Thanks for sharing :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
he'll be a year and a half on the 26th of Jan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts