Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was actually warm enough today that we were able to spend the day with dogs!! here are a few pics....

Here is little miss medusa

Awwww

Here is CoCo

Here is Teardrop stretching out

Pulling drag weight.... run tear run!!!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lookin good! I like Teardrop :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I like Teardrop :) reminds me of my cousin's old dog

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.. hes my husbands pride & joy.. we got him from some good friends over at dennis pits.. he really is a great dog

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Great Pics !! Was that a Tire she was Pulling? I just got a idea here,lol..Thx ;)
PS-IDK when this thread started, But i just got done SNOW BLOWIN 8" of SNOW ;( @ 4:30 am.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
beautiful bunch you have there, lovin medusas face :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great Pics !! Was that a Tire she was Pulling? I just got a idea here,lol..Thx ;)
PS-IDK when this thread started, But i just got done SNOW BLOWIN 8" of SNOW ;( @ 4:30 am.
yes that is a tire he is dragging... and it was yesterday when the pics were took... luckily its been snow free for about 2 weeks here!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like Teardrop also :hammer: Guess you guys kind of knew that already though lol Great pics.
nawwww... what ever gave that away...lol.... im super excited to see what these tinkerbelle/teardrop pups are gonna do!!:)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh dang... Wonder why it done that? I didn't delete them? :/

·
Registered
757 Posts
nawwww... what ever gave that away...lol.... im super excited to see what these tinkerbelle/teardrop pups are gonna do!!:)
Us too. Im ready to get them started!! The 2 fawn ones started walking last night (at 2 wks old) and all their eyes and ears are now open. We will probably have another pull this weekend. Hope you guys can make it down.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Us too. Im ready to get them started!! The 2 fawn ones started walking last night (at 2 wks old) and all their eyes and ears are now open. We will probably have another pull this weekend. Hope you guys can make it down.
We will try to.. i sent papers your way this morning so they should be there in a few days.. I might bring CoCo down and she how she does on the track... we put cheerio in the harness saturday and she is as stubborn as her momma...lol. Ive got a woman wanting to breed to Pheonix and Im considering it to see if what you said would happen :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts