Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys:)

Finally got some new pictures of Annie!

Playing in the chihuahua pen :)

Thanks for looking :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
She is a cutie pie. Annie are you ready for some football? I love the football pics.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Hey Brandieleigh, I was wondering if you knew how to say TOTAL FREAKING CUTENESS!?
I think Molly spilled some vanilla ice cream on her nose though; however, it is just a little smudge!

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Very cute!!! I see the name stuck.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Oh, wow! Brandi!! She's so freakin adorable!! How's Molly adjusting to having a little sister!?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, wow! Brandi!! She's so freakin adorable!! How's Molly adjusting to having a little sister!?
Thank you!

Molly is actually loving EVERY minute of her. I really thought she would be some what jealous because she is always center of attention, but not at all. She's been following her around everywhere and they're constantly playing wearing each other out. It's working out great so far :)

OMG I love me some babies! LOL...especially the one with the ears! Oh and the one with the stuffed animal.....toooooo cute!!
Ok...who else LOVES PUPPY BREATH???????

I love the tip of Annie's tail!!! The rest of her is cute too:) Love puppy breath also;)
Haha, I knoooow, It stands out so much! I'm loving her :)

She is a cutie pie. Annie are you ready for some football? I love the football pics.
Thank you :) and yesss, We are ready for some football!! Some saints football!!! :)

What a cutie Annie is - but looked at your albums to get Molly's name and I just love her markings.

Hey Brandieleigh, I was wondering if you knew how to say TOTAL FREAKING CUTENESS!?
I think Molly spilled some vanilla ice cream on her nose though; however, it is just a little smudge!
Yes ma'am, she is super cute && she's getting along great with everyone :)
&& it does look like an ice cream smudge, lol !

Very cute!!! I see the name stuck.
Yes sir! Little orphan annie, lol :)

&& Thank you :)

Both of your dogs are so pretty! LOVE the collars too!
Thanks girl :)

Annie is precious!!!
Thank you !! :)

That's one friggin' cute pup
Thanks!!!

Great pics what a cutie :) Congrats on the new baby.
Thanks girl! :)

Super Cute!!!!
Thank you :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts