Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some new pics of my baby gurl that is growing up soo fast. hope you like the pics an plz comment i love comments :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
soo adorable I love how rich her chocolate color is it really makes the white on her pop =]

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i love those ears... i've always like that beautiful brown color too...
Thank you :D

soo adorable I love how rich her chocolate color is it really makes the white on her pop =]
Thanks me too, bear has the exact same rich chocolate coat like cali, i find it is hard to come by pits with that coat i least i think

·
Registered
471 Posts
yea I have never seen it other then in your two dogs =] they are beautifull .. I would love to see some new bear picks =D

·
Registered
144 Posts
yes! i love looking at pictures of Bear. I always show them to my boyfriend and compliment how pretty Bear is. Now I can do the same with the little one :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea I have never seen it other then in your two dogs =] they are beautifull .. I would love to see some new bear picks =D
sure i would love to show you pics of my big boy :D

yes! i love looking at pictures of Bear. I always show them to my boyfriend and compliment how pretty Bear is. Now I can do the same with the little one :)
Aww, thats soo sweet :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
cute thing she is

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
She's absolutely adorable! She reminds me very much of my old girl, Kodiak aka Kodi-Bear.

This was a 4th of July collage I did of her. Very old pix here. Sorry, not trying to threadjack, just sharing her with you.

How's Bear like his new little sister?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She's absolutely adorable! She reminds me very much of my old girl, Kodiak aka Kodi-Bear.

This was a 4th of July collage I did of her. Very old pix here. Sorry, not trying to threadjack, just sharing her with you.

How's Bear like his new little sister?
O no worries, you can post on here i like seeing pics :D Shes a very pretty gurl she dose look similar to cali :D Bear likes her, i just found out that he dosnt like her around food, an stuff animals, but other then that bear is a great big brother to her an she loves him :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Awe. Poor Bear probably is experiencing a little bit of jealousy. Does she have her own toys or do they share? Food, on the other hand, I can understand. Have you corrected him on this yet or are you letting nature take it's course?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awe. Poor Bear probably is experiencing a little bit of jealousy. Does she have her own toys or do they share? Food, on the other hand, I can understand. Have you corrected him on this yet or are you letting nature take it's course?
I am correct on the food i dont want any fights between the 2 an she being the younger an he being 1 yr old in 1 day, he needs to know its not ok to protect food, as for toys its like food, he dosnt like her playing with a perticular stuff animal ones that make noise, its kinda hard to explain like the toys that makes noise he wont share it with her, but will with my other dogs, just plain stuff toys he will invite her to play an dosnt care if she takes it

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Ahh, okay. Good that you're correcting him. So, he's possessive over squeaky toys, but not the plain old boring ones. Lol... he's like "that's my favoritest toy ever, and I'm not sharing b/c I don't like you". Just my guess. That's how you make it sound anyways. It'll work out. With guidance from mommy, he'll adjust and things will work out, I'm sure. Best of luck and keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahh, okay. Good that you're correcting him. So, he's possessive over squeaky toys, but not the plain old boring ones. Lol... he's like "that's my favoritest toy ever, and I'm not sharing b/c I don't like you". Just my guess. That's how you make it sound anyways. It'll work out. With guidance from mommy, he'll adjust and things will work out, I'm sure. Best of luck and keep us posted.
Thanks,see what i dont get is even with squeaky toys or the ones that make animal nosies he lets my chihuahua roxy take it away but wont allow cali or my beagle near it, I correct him yes an take the toy away an i dont give it to him, sometimes i will give the toy to cali an tell him to leave it an make him watch her play for a few mins im trying he is a good listener an pleases me when i correct him :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Hmm.. I'm no doggy psychologist or anything, but sounds to me like he's just showing a bit of jealousy and possessiveness. But, it's great that you're correcting him, and he listens. Were these toys his first, or has he just kinda assumed ownership of them?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No these toys were no ones, i bought some new toys for them all to play an share once he got hold of one of them an cali ran up to play he growled at her an wanted to bite her but i was there so he didnt bite cuz he got told, roxy just went up to him an she took it no problem he gave it to her, must be jelously other wise i dont know whats up with him

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Yeah, that sounds like a bit of jealousy/resentment that he has to share with yet another housemate, lol. With some correction, redirection and positive reinforcement, I'm sure he'll overcome that. He sounds like a great dog, and you sound like a great owner.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thanks, i will take all the extra advice if anyone has any cuz i want them to play nice since they will be living with each other an have to tolerate each other as well :D Like if no toys are involved they play so sweet with each other like i said depends what toy it is mostly the ones that make sounds liek a duck quaking or lamb you know LOL bear dosnt want to share those, he had a raccoon that that sqeeks had it before i even got cali, well he shares that with her LOL an taunts her with it so she can chase him, he loves it when she chases him,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts