Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love taking pictures its soo addicting i need to at least take a pic or 2. Here is some i took of bear an cali playing with a shoe and just some face shoots :)
Please comment :woof:

Bears smile, which i like this pic

Let go i had it first

success

i was staring at him an this is his stare back, he sure looks serious

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
I do love that Bear. What a handsome guy!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha poor sneaker!! Hope they didn't get it too bad, lol. Love his serious face :) and I hear you about the pictures, I take so many I just LOVE taking them of my boy, lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Your dog's are AMAZING!!... I LOVE bear's smile.. it's hilarious.. and as you already know.. gotta love CALI!!!...

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do love that Bear. What a handsome guy!

haha poor sneaker!! Hope they didn't get it too bad, lol. Love his serious face :) and I hear you about the pictures, I take so many I just LOVE taking them of my boy, lol.
you dont know how many sneakers cali has pulled out from under our deck :rofl: there old sneakers but still she found 5 an they still fight over 1 even though there 4 others layin around silly pups. I hear oyu , pictures ia my hobby, soon need to get me a dslr

Your dog's are AMAZING!!... I LOVE bear's smile.. it's hilarious.. and as you already know.. gotta love CALI!!!...

They are gorgeous! I just wanna snuggle with Bear.
Thanks, bear not a snuggly guy he kicks when u try :rofl: but he loves givin kissies and hugs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts