Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i know i havent posted pictures in a while like i used too but i have been busy, and i know its not much pics but i promise to have way more soon :)

relaxing

OMGZ a flyin sausage :rofl:

Bye guyz

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww Anna, Bear is just wayyy too cute, can him and Shilh come visit me please :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
lol at the flying sausage..

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh sweet, I <3 Spongebob and you really are gonna keep it for me, YAY!!! :clap: ok ok , I have a few friends up yonder in Canada I need to visit anyway so might as well make it a trip to see all of you :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those eyes are to die for :))
I know i love them, :D

Oh sweet, I <3 Spongebob and you really are gonna keep it for me, YAY!!! :clap: ok ok , I have a few friends up yonder in Canada I need to visit anyway so might as well make it a trip to see all of you :D
YAY, my dogs are gonna go crazy an happy even though they never met you, they will act like they have LOL.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahha I will give them so much love, I hope they like Odie :p I know Odie and Cali will get along though, i can't wait to love on them all :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shiloh for sure will, not soo sure about bear an cali though ,, as cali dosnt seem to like other dogs besides the ones that live with her

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol that's fine, Odie and Shiloh can spend their time together :D I will love on Bear and Cali while they are playin :p

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts