Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Fred and we just adopted a female Pitbull "Kayla" a couple of days ago. We have a chihuahua and a yorkie that have been with us for many years. So I'm hoping everything goes well. I have never owned a Pitbull and look forward to training Kayla. Any input and/or advice would be GREATLY Appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you all. Here's a pic of Kayla.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum ,lots of info here to help you. I would start reading up on DA { dog aggression} now since you have other dogs and this is a common issue with this breed. As well as look into crate training if you arent already. Will offer you a tool to use when you cant supervise the dogs, DO not leave her unattended with your other dogs ever even if they continue to get along as this can change any time. Very cute pup, looking forward to seeing more pics .

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Welcome to GP. i agree with Anglebaby on everything. lol. crate training is an awesome tool to have in ur arsenal. u have a very pretty girl there, i hope we get to see more pics :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts