·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Look forward to pics :) welcome to GP!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I am full of questions,I was wondering if anyone can tell me the correct name of the color of my pit.people around here are not to noligable around here.I know that he is a red nose,but just curious if he is what they call the buckskin or what.thanks Rick

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Im having a hard time looking at the pic, I dont know if its my lap top acting up or if they didnt load. best way to load pics on here is to use a site like photobucket or something and upload to there then resize to 600x or smaller, then copy the "IMG" code from there and paste to here and voila they show up ;)...
As for color red nose is only a color so if he is rednose or red that would be the color.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
trying to see your avatar pic he might be fawn rednose, looks kinda light? Its hard to see on this computer lol, would help with bigger pics.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
You can upload pics from photobucket or you can upload straight from your computer.To do that you click on the paperclip looking icon when posting.Just make sure your pics are resized first so they're not too big

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
welcome! looking forward to seeing some pics as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still cannot get pics to upload,I have tried to click on the paper clip and tried to upload through photo bucket and still cannot get any to upload.cant figure it out.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I still cannot get pics to upload,I have tried to click on the paper clip and tried to upload through photo bucket and still cannot get any to upload.cant figure it out.
Are u on your phone? You can install the photobucket app and hen copy the img codes into the message here.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
hmm that stinks. I had firewall issues at my job I hate to get a new proxy, maybe that's what is going on with you and photobucket? you have a firewall turned on?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
heres an update on diesel and his new playmate

We decided to get Diesel a playmate,she is 14 weeks old.Taking them to the vet Tuesday to get them cuurent on vaccinations.We will find out how much they weigh.Here is a couple of pics of them taking a nap.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts