1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
she is a cute girl, :welcome: :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Good looking girl you got there. Welcome aboard :)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
That is a big six month old! Any idea on how she is bred? She looks AmBully to me.

Welcome to GP :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome :) cute dog.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Good looking pup..Papers might state APBT but shes a Bully.. No doubt about it based on some peds off their dogs and lack of what makes a bulldog a bulldog. No offense, great looking girl and im sure she will make a great family dog. It just is what it is, confusing i know.

·
Registered
816 Posts
cutey that one. i think the important thing to remember is that u have a beautiful dog that you gotta show people its a loving dog, i think thats the only battle here...not how pure the pedigree looks.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
cutey that one. i think the important thing to remember is that u have a beautiful dog that you gotta show people its a loving dog, i think thats the only battle here...not how pure the pedigree looks.
No one said anything about purity. We strive here at GP to educate people about the breeds commonly referred to as "pit bull".

As KM pointed out, while papers may state APBT Suarez is a producer of AmBullies. It can be confusing to newcomers to the breed which is why we try to inform straight out of the gate.

One of the many "battles" we face is the one against the mass of misinformation.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D hope you stick around and learn a few things ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts