Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
thats a beautiful b series you got there. im gonna guess from the corner curve of the hood...gsr integra? clean engine bay! very pretty dogs of course :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BlueDiva said:
thats a beautiful b series you got there. im gonna guess from the corner curve of the hood...gsr integra? clean engine bay! very pretty dogs of course :)
nope 99 si... lol but thanks

·
Registered
795 Posts
cute doggies! I love how bright blue the puppies eyes are

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Oh they are soooo cute. That white/brown pup is adorable. Love the chocolate, so sweet looking. Looks like a visla in the last pic lol. All very precious.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
lookin good! Hey about the show yeah bring a crate. I'm going to leave mine in the car. it's just a back up plan!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NEELA said:
lookin good! Hey about the show yeah bring a crate. I'm going to leave mine in the car. it's just a back up plan!
did you find out why we need one? bc our crate is huge and heavy

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
yes a crate is necessary... im going to bring mine but leave it in the car... i don't plan on using it, but Ulysses says it's always better to have a back up plan. Do you have a folding crate? are you bringing both dogs? I could possibly bring smaller crates and keep em in the car if you would like.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NEELA said:
yes a crate is necessary... im going to bring mine but leave it in the car... i don't plan on using it, but Ulysses says it's always better to have a back up plan. Do you have a folding crate? are you bringing both dogs? I could possibly bring smaller crates and keep em in the car if you would like.
Well The smaller one I have would be to small for both dogs... and plus I dont know how big tyson will be in October either...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts