Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres pike again :) he's now 1 yr 1 mon. old. we went for a ride yesterday and i took some pix. enjoy....BTW camera phones are actually starting to be worth a damn huh. i just got me an env2. its only a 2.0mp but its def. nicer than the 1.3's!!!

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Yah pic phones are awesome i got the iphone i think it has a 3.2 but it looks really good and i take better pictures with it than i do with that damn $300 digi i just bought. stupid digi lol... I really like your boy...hes no hippo though. Gotti/ razors edge right? or is he just razors edge? hes gorgeous you should be very proud ...do you work spring poles or flirt poles with him? It doesnt look like your moving in the pictures but when you are moving maybe you should consider a harness with him...one of my old dogs litter mates died in a car crash, very sad. you dont expect a car crash while your pup is with you but they are distracting.... whnever grizz gets in my car he buckles up in his harness. I dont like seat belts but grizz doesnt have a choice. lol

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
nice hippo you got there ;)

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Too bad they don't all look that nice. I like him.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea, hes 3/4 r.e. 1/4 gotti. we had just got home, i took a couple of rolling pix too but its too hard 2 do both. lol. yes, they are distracting when your driving, hes bouncing around everywhere, back front back front back front. but yes i do agree that hes no hippo......very well built bully right now. i'm hoping that he doesnt put on too much weight....hes only 13 months now. i actually havnt put him on a spring pole yet. when taxes come in (fri 13th) im going to build him a kennel outside. during the day, he roams around the yard and goes and plays with the neighbors (dogless), chases deer, does his own thing basically. but at night hes kenneld crated in the house, whatever u call it. either way, thanks for all the comments.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts