Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decided to get out back w/ the camera and snap some new pics of the dogs.. its been a while, anyways.. here ya go

"ok, now.. pose for the camera"

@ 3yrs 5mo

@ 3yrs 5mo

@ 14mo

"Come on! Throw the ball already!"

"Oh! oh!"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Yeeeee!!! I got it!.. neener, neener"

"Juke move! booya!"

"You gonna chase me or what??"

"Mine now!! VIICTOORRRYYYY!!"

"Give it here! or i'll bite you!"

"Catch me if you can!!! "

tired puppies

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww they look so good, I dont know if i have read it before or not but cant remember hearing how did you get dre and daisy ? they are litter mates right? you bought 2 or were they bred by you and you kept them or what? Your dogs look so happy with eachother even your males wish mine were like that .

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dre and Daisy are from completely different parents, they're 11 days apart..
i had a chance to get Daisy as a pup from my cousin but passed on it because i had Allie at the time(her aunt).. i ended up getting her later though, right after she turned 1yr.. my cousin ended up giving her to a co-worker who then gave her to his uncle... she got out several times while in his care and got picked up by the pound, sat down there for 6 days before my cousin found out, he went and bailed her out and needed to find her a home so i took her because i didnt have Allie anymore... about 5 months later my cousin hit me up and asked if i wanted Dre because he got 2 new pups and was making room and wanted Dre in the family still.. so i took him .. and thats how i got them.. lol .. cousin gave me all my dogs..

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
You have some gorgeous dogs,
every single one of them looks amazing!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats very cool, i thought even though structurally dre is thicker thought maybe was just the male vs female thing lol, they do look very similar in color and markings though and then seen they are the same age was like hmmm lol.. thats great of you for taking them in like that. kinda surprised they get along so well comming together after a year old.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Love your dogs! Idk if you saw my post in regards to Daisy on the "what's your breed" thread...but is she the ast x apbt?

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats very cool, i thought even though structurally dre is thicker thought maybe was just the male vs female thing lol, they do look very similar in color and markings though and then seen they are the same age was like hmmm lol.. thats great of you for taking them in like that. kinda surprised they get along so well comming together after a year old.
well, my cousin had them both as pups.. so they kinda grew up together.. Daisy is the one who pulled the stitches from Dres crop and now he has a nasty scar on both ears

Love your dogs! Idk if you saw my post in regards to Daisy on the "what's your breed" thread...but is she the ast x apbt?
yea, she's the ASTxAPBT, unpapered

I just love Daisy, does she run the pack?
pretty much.. she's also the lone ranger.. she loves being by herself, the boys are attached at the hip

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is Daisy's daddy on the right, Lune (looney) .. her aunt on the left, Baby .. and the rotten Boo hound in the middle.. lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Good to see them! They are all looking good ;)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Diesel looks so dopy (I say that lovingly ^_^ ) compared to Daisy and Dre. They look great, and fantastic shots!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol.. thats funny, because Dre is the dopey one.. he's a big goofball

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Looking good Clint.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
They are looking good!Love the shots.I can't play ball with any of mine together at the same time or they start fighting over it.:(

·
Registered
34 Posts
nice dogs!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts