Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi welcome :) your on the right track joining here to learn all you need to know about this breed. He is a cutie! He looks very thick ....what bloodlines is he?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute I love cow patched dogs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Honestly im not sure of the bloodlines right now I got him from a girl i work withs parents. They own both the sire and dam but i have to go back and talk them about it they were both at work when i picked him up.
The sire is a red nose and the dam was white with a brindle head. And yeah i guess he is going to be a think dog, maybe a bit bully but i dont think he will be like the am bullys the sire was average height id say just your typical big red nose. While the dam was a bit shorter.
They were registered breeders and the parents are registered but they decided to not register these puppys they just wanted to place them in good homes and they are going to stop breeding pitbulls.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
welcome! Very cute boy you have!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
There really are no 'typical' rednoses as that is just a color and you can find rednose am bullys, red nose apbt's, and red nose staffys in all shapes and sizes. i dont really get how breeders can have registered parents and not register the litter its $20 to register a litter , I find alot of
byb's use that excuse when really they dont own registered dogs. not saying thats the case here but just sounds funny to me. Id ask to see the parents papers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes i know that red is just a color but i said typical big im not sure if it would be considered am bully or xl is all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts