Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Tony from the San Francisco bay area and Im new to the forum but not new to pitbulls.
Ive owned pitbulls for the past 14 years. Two years ago I lost my first pitbull "Dosia" to old age she was almost 14 and then last year I lost her son "Spot" to cancer he was 13. It was really tough on me since they were family members.
So I finally was able to get a new pup his name is Buster he is a purple ribbon ukc/abkc razors edge.

Here are some pics.

The first 2 pics are of Spot & Dosia RIP
Dosia is the solid black one and spot is the black & white one.
Buster is the fawn pup

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
Beautiful pup all 4 of our dogs have razors edge in em,1 is 100% RE.Im diggin the fawn color.Welcome to gp.Looks good

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful pup all 4 of our dogs have razors edge in em,1 is 100% RE.Im diggin the fawn color.Welcome to gp.Looks good
He is almost 100% razors edge about 90% of the dogs in his 7 generation pedigree are razors edge and about 10% are gaff. The oldest dog in his pedigree is razors edge throwin knuckles.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Beautiful dog, welcome to the forum :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: Beautiful dogs, so sorry for your loss. I'm from NorCal also, and my dog's name is Dosia :) My Dosia is a boy though.

·
Registered
780 Posts
He is almost 100% razors edge about 90% of the dogs in his 7 generation pedigree are razors edge and about 10% are gaff. The oldest dog in his pedigree is razors edge throwin knuckles.
Good ol knuckles yea hes in their peds,of course we have some gaffs too.How old is he now?Nice job on the crop.BTW looks nice

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Hi and welcome! Sorry for your loss! Cute pictures!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Looks good i had the "laser crop" done and it cost 450$ On luna.But i have since talked to my regular vet and he said the "laser" is B.S. that it is simply a hot blade ect.Needless to say im going to have him do Calis ears in a few weeks.for around 200$

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome, very cute pup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts