Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

For a while I posted regularly on here, but haven't in a hot minute. So I thought I would pop in and say hi and also share some recent updates.

So I decided to turn my two dog household into a three dog household. I had been looking at apbt and amstaffs a lot, looked into staffies a bit as well, and even kind of fell in love with working OEB (Olde English Bulldogge - a newer breed where English Bulldogs had apbt and Bullmastiffs crossed in to make them more athletic and functional). And during that search a little Shorty Bull came across my path and while it is not something I ever would have looked into getting, this pup has good drive and should be a great little sport prospect that has a lot of the great traits I love from the other breeds in a pintsize package.

So welcome Spider (name is still under debate); I'll pick her up Nov. 13.
Dog Working animal Carnivore Mammal Companion dog

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
Hey 2DogTrix, welcome back! Spider, or whatever you decide on, is beautiful. What a sweet looking face. Mac is gonna love her. Please post some more pictures when you get her. Congratulations!

Joe

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey 2DogTrix, welcome back! Spider, or whatever you decide on, is beautiful. What a sweet looking face. Mac is gonna love her. Please post some more pictures when you get her. Congratulations!

Joe
Will do!!!

Also, I forgot some other recent news. Recently had a GRC event here in Colorado and my bully finally passed his Social Responsibility test (the qualifier to do sports) and then we got to do sprinpole, slat mill race, and weight pull. He's still not pulling much to speak of, but did a great job pulling as a relatively inexperienced dog. Here's a picture of he and I celebrating passing our test (6th attempt).
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Collar

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
Great picture, I don't know which one of you look more excited. Thanks for the look and sharing. Congratulations on passing the Social Responsibility test it is good rep points for our bullies.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is Spider, officially now. Hoping she will be a great sport dog. She is a shorty bull (French Bulldog, English Bulldog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier). So far she is very savvy and integrating well enough with my bully. She and the spaniel were fast friends.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Road surface Pet supply

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Collar Working animal

Dog Dog supply Carnivore Dog breed Working animal

Dog Dog breed Collar Carnivore Companion dog

Dog Dog breed Working animal Carnivore Collar

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
Spider is adorable. Her face couldn't be any cuter. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. I wish you many happy and healthy years together.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts