Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Lauren did I use who's right? LMAO inside joke.....

I started a puppy class today and I had a few pit bulls in class, a Lab, and a Great Dane. Guess who was the aggressive dog who threw a fit? The Lab! lol This Lab puppy has been use to getting her way and tonight we turned her world upside down. lol When they first came in she was pulling her owner down and dragging her 10 year old little girl to the ground. They had the dog on a Halti that did no good and after we switched collars the dog was much better. When I took the leash and corrected the dog for biting the pup freaked out being told no and tried to bite. After a brief correction the pup quickly learned her place and was an angle for th rest of the day. Had I not had my Teva's on she would have bit my ankle. Well she did bite me but the Teva took the brunt of it! lol This pup was not very serious or dangerous at all she was just use to getting her way and said "oh hell no" when she was told what to do vs asked. Funny how a dog who is the boss can be so unbalanced and then get a small correction and go to being a normal dog. It really shows how frantic being in charge can be for a dog. Now had this been a pit bull it would have been labeled dangerous.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
right! Of course its the lab. Was the owner surprised? lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I am not at all surprised by this, lol Lisa you sound like me. And hope the owners took note. :p

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Not a sweet lab! LOL! WOW! I am not suprised but was the owner? How did she react?

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Haha wow! Why am I not surprised? I just knew it was going to be America's most popular family dog that was going to be the little monster lmao. Good job on correcting it too! I haven't seen it happen to a dog, but I've seen some primadonnas get put in their place before in person and man. I just chuckle to myself haha. I'm sure it can't be much different than with a dog.

I'd also like to know how the owner reacted to their dog trying to bite you. I agree with you too Lisa, had it been a pit bull that tried that, a lynch mob would had formed I bet.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The dog was not serious like going to eat me but serious enough she could have broke skin. The owner was a little shocked the dog went after me but after talking to her this pup has been pretty pushy the whole time. I was a little worried the owner would feel sad for her pup but she basically smiled and said thank you that is what we are here for! lol good for her!

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's funny I've worked at dog kennel for a good 5 years and honestly the majority of dogs I've had issues with have been Labradors or Shepard crosses. Those damn vicious unpredictable pitbulls.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts