Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems Kane is a popular name around here. :woof:

Anyways here is our 7 week old puppy Kane.

He is obvioulsy the cutest dog in the world. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

and his most recent picture

·
Registered
395 Posts
aw @ the last pic! he's too cute. i wanted to name my dog kane, but i ended up getting a female so that didn't work out. :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lookin pretty cute :D

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everbody! We're having a great time with him so far. He's so much fun. He's progressing really well too. He will urinate in the house still on occasion but has yet to have a bowel movement inside. He has taken to his crate right away, only cried the first night.

Taking some time to get him used to the leash though, we just introduced it yesterday. Thinking I maybe should have put it on him earlier, but alas I did not.
Today in the middle of our morning walk / bathroom trip he decided he had enough and was going to sit and not come, was pulling on the leash slightly, I tried to get him to come over once and he wouldn't so I just sat down and waited.

It was a contest of wills but luckily I prevailed. Everyone walking by thought it was just so cute. I thought my butt was freezing.

do you have a ped on the little badboy?
We sure do. His parents are both registered with Ukc and we have his papers being mailed to us.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
So here's Kane II. ;) He is so adorable. Cherish these days of cute puppyhood while you still have them, haha.

I let my Kane walk around with his leash to get him used to it, just let it drag on the ground while he followed me around the house.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Beautiful baby!

He will be one handsome man!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys! We appreciate the comments. He makes me get all gooey when I look at him. And thats a very un-nate type of thing haha.

We've been taking tons of photos and a few videos too. I'm excited for him to continue growing and be able to take him on runs with me and other stuff, but he's just so damn cute now. We can't walk 15 feet (mostly because he hates the leash) but ALSO because people stop to talk to us / pet Kane.

Its all around very good, there are lots of other dogs in the building as well so he has been seeing them as well. All very good for his socialization.

We also had his first check up with my vet yesterday. at 7 weeks he was 7lbs 8 ounces and Doc said that he looked to be in tip top health.

We are currently feeding him 1 1/3 cups of TOTW Sierra

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks Mama, we think its quite cute too. I might be going pic cracy but I just can't help it. Thought this batch was pretty good. You can see his sctructure in one of em. Appears he has a good base, but i'm no expert.

Anyways here are a few more of Kane!

Hah both of us passed out after a long day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts