Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all they will turn 6 weeks old wends day here r the pics enjoy

Ill try and get better ones later for you of their little faces they are a handful tho.enjoy

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
OMG that middle picture is the best!! You should set up a web cam and make tons of money from people wanting to get their cute fix lol

Reactions: texasgame

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ames and dixeland, yes I shuld they are quite the little hams when I'm around or anyone formthat matter that is willing to give them attention!!!! I'm attached to them all this happens every time lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Loving the patches on em.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
They are beautifully marked and look very healthy;
good job on a all around awesome litter.

You're giving me puppy fever, jerk :p

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
ok,, you should pick a female and name her snow white, and then Happy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Grumpy,Dopey, Bashful and Doc! :)

Reactions: texasgame

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heavy Jeep that is great, lol i wish i woulda thought of that and to be funny i woulda put it down like that with the registery lol instead it is Grip, Cinch, Brutis, for the boys; and Nala, Dash, Shep, Sadie, and last but not least Resistol, call name Rez. Most of thease are names ive been wanting to give dogs of mine for a long time lol excpt for brutis that is my fiances pick so she named the pup. Thanks for the kind words Jukid Leo

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
ACK PUPPY FEVER!!
I love that little spotted one. Cute lil' puppers. :)

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahahaha i dont know about sneaking one...... remember their parents are pp dogs lol you wouldnt make it out of the fence or yard once i had done a head count..

·
Registered
691 Posts
hahahaha i dont know about sneaking one...... remember their parents are pp dogs lol you wouldnt make it out of the fence or yard once i had done a head count..
Wellll DARN. LOL jk :p I wouldn't steal a puppy even if I could get by with it :p But they are adorable.. makes me want another one... Better than kids.. a lil more independent HAHAHA

1 - 17 of 17 Posts