Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question I got a puppy had him since he was born my girlfriends dog the puppy is now away from his mother. What I wana know is latly he has been agressive around my gf and I have no clue why dog has never been hit or anything bad but he doesn't growl or anythi.g to me I have no clue why this is my first puppy he's mixed with pit great dain and pintcher cant spell but still I don't want him to be like this he still young and if I'm not mistaking its better to train them as a puppy right?

Let me know on what to do :) thanks

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
How old is he? Pups do go through a nipping period that is best to control with a firm "no" and ignore him. Don't play with him anymore when he acts that way. If he was taken to young or under 8 weeks from the mother then he may not have learned proper bite inhibition from mom and siblings. I would find a reputable trainer in your area and join a puppy obedience class.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.