Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone meet the member of the family, I hope we end up keeping her but my mom dosnt want too but i will fight to keep her. Her name might be Cali, but i may change it if i come up with a better name.

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Very cute! Your mom will grow to adore her most likely. How did you end up getting her? Is she your first APBT?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cute! Your mom will grow to adore her most likely. How did you end up getting her? Is she your first APBT?
She would be my second, as i have Bear my pitbull, my dad got her from texas just like bear as hes a truck driver,

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
I just love her freckles!

Oh and sorry, I wasn't paying attention to who I was responding to (oops!). I do adore Bear. What does he think about the new puppy?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just love her freckles!

Oh and sorry, I wasn't paying attention to who I was responding to (oops!). I do adore Bear. What does he think about the new puppy?
He loves here, when he is around her he wines and licks her and follws her and of course he dosnt kno just how big he is :rofl: and touches her with his paw which i dont like that cuz i dont want him to squish her

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she is too cute!!! one of my girls's name is California Girl "Cali" for short so i luv the name...lol.. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts