Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went picked up the new puppy today!!! :D He is out of Teardrop and Rock Creek's Tinkerbelle... He is awesome!!! We havent decided on a name yet..

This was the ride home :D

Riding in the buggy at Tractor Supply :D

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Adorable!! Congrats, I can't wait to watch him grow :D

Reactions: circlemkennels

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Very Cute! What are your plans for this pup? Rock Creek Kennels they are in TN right? If I remember correctly they are friends of Andy's @ Old fort Kennels. So they do a lot of pulling with their dogs you should have a good future WP dog.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very Cute! What are your plans for this pup? Rock Creek Kennels they are in TN right? If I remember correctly they are friends of Andy's @ Old fort Kennels. So they do a lot of pulling with their dogs you should have a good future WP dog.
we intend on pulling him.. teardrop and tinkerbelle are amazing dogs and are both very good at what they do

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is a beauty!! Best of luck with him :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
I love his color! I just wanna squish his face and give him kisses! lol

·
Registered
757 Posts
We miss him so much!!! John said you guys almost made it all the way home and he pee'd on him! lol Hope you guys enjoy him. Wish yall could have pulled with us on Sunday. We had a good time.

This is a pic of the breeding that made these pups and a pic of the litter. Should defiently be some high-calibur pull dogs!! Sorry, but they are all already spoken for.

Attachments

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We miss him so much!!! John said you guys almost made it all the way home and he pee'd on him! lol Hope you guys enjoy him. Wish yall could have pulled with us on Sunday. We had a good time.

This is a pic of the breeding that made these pups and a pic of the litter. Should defiently be some high-calibur pull dogs!! Sorry, but they are all already spoken for.
omg willie it was so funny!!! i made john drive 75% of the way home and then when i started driving he peed on him!!! it was so funny!!! i luv him so much.. we still arent 100% on his name yet... teardrop looks funny in that pic.. well it was way past his bedtime..lol :) we are definately goona come down and pull next time john is off.. i might bring gixer down and see what hell do.. im not sure

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 25 Posts