Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Razor, look at that face, way to freakin cute :D When did you pick this one up?? Awww how old, what's the nae, come on man don't hold out on us :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG Razor, look at that face, way to freakin cute :D When did you pick this one up?? Awww how old, what's the nae, come on man don't hold out on us :p
I love him soo much! He reminds me very much of my puppy polo that I lost.
His name is SILVA and hes about 8weeks old. My friend got him from someone in his family at about 6 weeks old, and he moved into a apartment complex and will not allow pitbulls, plus he didnt have alot of time for him and he knew Id love to take him. So he called and asked and I flew over there and GOT HIM! Im very happy and thankful.He dont have any papers due to my friend didnt get any when he originally got him, BUT he didnt make me pay anything so fine with it!:):):)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh wow, just make sure to get him neutered, since there are no papers. He sure is a cutie, I can't wait to see more pics of him :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
cute pup (s) lol. love the eyes, totally would get all the treats they wants from me, lol. boy or girl? how old?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
He has an awesome home with you, just keep us updated on how they are both doing :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww what an adorable pup. The bigger one looks a lot like my sister's boy Bruce :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's adorable! Two males together though? Better keep a close eye on them when they get older.
I was thinking the same thing, but I have got them 2 of everything so they don't have to really share, my older dog kimbo is big but extremely non aggressive and they play very good, actually my girlfriends miniature Maltese is worse than both pitbulls haha

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Just be careful is all. 2 of everything doesn't always matter. You'll know the truth when they hit maturity. Right now, both are just pups, so its all good for them to get along. Cute kiddo, though. Best of luck with both of them. :)

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
What a freaking CUTIE!!! I am jealous, haha. I didn't get papers with Keira either, because the person who had her originally never got them. But I do have the breeders phone number-- I just don't see the point in getting her papers since I never planned on breeding her. She's already fixed anyways.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts