Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please refrain from discussing other forum's dramas here. I don't care if you are on other forums, but leave the drama behind. Everyone gets a fresh start here. Our board's rules can be found in "Announcements". We will be enforcing them, so please familiarize yourself with them.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
what ever happened to the forum for the heavy topics that others could be upset by,bloodlines,performance,purity,and dog fighting related to breed history and other bully breeds?i was looking foward to that..

·
Registered
744 Posts
cane76 said:
what ever happened to the forum for the heavy topics that others could be upset by,bloodlines,performance,purity,and dog fighting related to breed history and other bully breeds?i was looking foward to that..
Exactly! :cheers:

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
cane76 said:
Its in the mod forum now and Im reconsidering because of the new influx of negative members who have the wrong idea about what goes on here. im afraid it will cause problems cause there will be a zero tolerence, bans will be heavy and that should be expected from all who post on it. too many of my friends have gone away from gopitbull because of the direction this forum has headed and this site was actually made for them and by them , Cane, your quote is exactly what we want to do, You even word it better than I do , I just think it might be to heavy. what does everyone else think????????

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
well,
a idea is like you see on alot of other forums.Only grant access to members who conduct themself responsably,and have the mods decide who can have accsess and who cant.Because unfortunatly,these topics will keep coming up in the general forums. so if there regulated in a super thread i believe it could be beneficial...

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cane76 said:
well,
a idea is like you see on alot of other forums.Only grant access to members who conduct themself responsably,and have the mods decide who can have accsess and who cant.Because unfortunatly,these topics will keep coming up in the general forums. so if there regulated in a super thread i believe it could be beneficial...
I agree. The mods are discussing it. We want the board to settle down a bit, and only the more mature acting members will have access.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts