Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
thanks for the link , is this your show?

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
thanks for the links, I cant seem to find the old episode though, but will try to tune in tomorrow.

forget it, found them :) just needed to scroll....

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
is this on tonight? or tomorrow? i can seem to figure out the time here.

· Good with tools
9,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
saturday nights at 8pm pacific time
the chat is open just like "The Booth" show. Mando hosts and BullytheKid should be there as well. this was a blast last season, the new season is going to be better

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
thanks i found it, took benadryl today allergies are killing me and I dont know why but it has made me sooo loopy and tired lol , never reacts like that with me usually.

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
daave or lauren, is this or the other show available via podcast? If so, i can get it on my phone, i just need to know the title or key word to search for under podcast on my phone. Appreciate the help in advance.

· Premium Member
740 Posts
im listening but i still cant find the chatroom thing

· Premium Member
740 Posts
was that you talking redog?

· Good with tools
9,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No way zohan. i sat on hold and listened to the show. I finally got in the chatroom with 5 minutes left, i didnt get a chance to figure it out but i think i got it now. haha thats why i always recommend setting up your account early

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
well to be fair it would have worked your way redog if they had opened the blog talk chat lol. didnt know about the other link till the show was almost over ;)

· Good with tools
9,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah my reminder said it would be open at blogtalk for the show. it didnt say anything about the livestream but i heard BTK say something about it. didnt catch it all though haha

· Premium Member
740 Posts
i checked for a good 45 mins...thankfully angel stopped by to send me a link to the chat directly. for the life of me i still cant find a way to it through the first link you posted lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts