Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I am new to this site as well as forums. I have owned APBTs for 18yrs now. My lines consist of Dangerzone, Bordeaux, Camarano, Irish Warrior, Hansons Jo Mite, Hemphill, Amber-lite, Oehlers, Camelot, Bowles just to name a few. My late bitch was litter mate sister to Jo Lewis & Pierce's Steal Tanker. I hope to get involved in the show and weightpulls with my newest additions, just have to figure out how to do this. I have been reading alot on the internet and talking to others. If you have any pointers for me, please feel free to respond. Thank you.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hello and welcome to GoPitbull ;)

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Hey Kelli;
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum :) would love to see some pics of you dogs :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey Brittney.

Thank u for all the welcomes. I have to get a new scanner before I can get pics up of my past dogs. All I have right now is a litter with those lines. I will be keeping a few to show & do weightpull. I will also try to get some relatives pics up when I can scan. The late Irish Warrior is the 'Great Grandfather' of the pups. The pups 'Grandfather' is the only surviving Irish Warrior offspring, Iron Jake D'ovidio.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pic of Irish Warrior's son, Iron Jake D'Ovidio.

Here are pics of Jake when he was about 2yrs. He is now 13 yrs old & still spunky! This is the grandfather of my pups I have now. He is the only direct offspring survivor of Cahill's Irish Warrior!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts