Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Titus and my youngest Grandgirl this past weekend.

Titus giving a little love.

Got those wonky ears going here, LOL.

Joe

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Cute pair ya got.

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you gentlemen. They are a couple of show stoppers. I appreciate your compliments.

Joe

·
Registered
309 Posts
What a precious little girl! I love her blonde hair, you don't see many kids with that anymore!

I love the pic of Titus giving some love- it's frame worthy!

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a precious little girl! I love her blonde hair, you don't see many kids with that anymore!

I love the pic of Titus giving some love- it's frame worthy!
Thanks Gonz2288,

My hair was that color when I was her age too and it just keeps getting lighter. Some might even call it white. LOL.

Titus is crazy about all the grandkids and so tolerant of the youngest one pictured who is going through her terrible two's. :angeldevi

Joe

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello StangChick,

Thank you. I agree, Titus is filling in nicely. He is eight month old and weighs in at 45 pounds.

Hello Rock Pit,

Titus's ears make me laugh at times. Never even considered cropping them. They are part of his personality. I was fortunate to have two great subjects when I snapped the pics. Thanks for the compliment.

Joe

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks Gonz2288,

My hair was that color when I was her age too and it just keeps getting lighter. Some might even call it white. LOL.

Titus is crazy about all the grandkids and so tolerant of the youngest one pictured who is going through her terrible two's. :angeldevi

Joe
Oh yes...the terrible 2's which are followed by the terrorizing 3's. I'm very familiar with that! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts