Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I have been searching for a forum to join so I can learn all about these wonderful animals! I stated I am new to the breed sort of because 5 years ago when my boyfriend and I got together, he had a 6 year old pit, Hudley, and I have to admit I was intimidated. I soon learned that they are the best dog anyone could ever own! Sadly Hudley had to be put down last October due to a tumor and some other complications. However, we were lucky to get one of his grandpuppies a couple months later :) I was told that he is MY dog. So I have a lot of learning to do! I actually did a report on the breed for school and loved learning all about them! My pup, Sulley, will be 8 months at the end of the month! Looking forward to being a part of this forum!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome,, post pics I want to see your pup :) this is a great place to learn use the search button at the top to look up anything you want to know and if you cant find it dont be scarred to ask :)

Reactions: Padlock

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome :) lots of great people here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Comfort Flooring

Dog Dog breed Comfort Carnivore Companion dog

Picture frame Dog Comfort Carnivore Dog breed

Comfort Dog Carnivore Companion dog Lap

These are from when we brought Sulley home, the big one is his Gramppa, Hudley. I love these guys, they have such a personality that i have never seen in other breeds!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts