Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I have been searching for a forum to join so I can learn all about these wonderful animals! I stated I am new to the breed sort of because 5 years ago when my boyfriend and I got together, he had a 6 year old pit, Hudley, and I have to admit I was intimidated. I soon learned that they are the best dog anyone could ever own! Sadly Hudley had to be put down last October due to a tumor and some other complications. However, we were lucky to get one of his grandpuppies a couple months later :) I was told that he is MY dog. So I have a lot of learning to do! I actually did a report on the breed for school and loved learning all about them! My pup, Sulley, will be 8 months at the end of the month! Looking forward to being a part of this forum!

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
welcome,, post pics I want to see your pup :) this is a great place to learn use the search button at the top to look up anything you want to know and if you cant find it dont be scarred to ask :)

Reactions: Padlock
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.