Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are part of another pitbull forum, have been for a bit now, and decided to join here too.
i'm new to the forum, but not totally new to the breed :D although still i have lots to learn and things to ask. hopefully i can be just as useful at times, as i am needy from time to time haha!

Here's a pic from our Christmas session...
Me.
Yorkie is Maci.
APBT is Leonidas.
my husband is missing from the pic because he works 24/7, but hopefully we'll get to snap one with him before new years!

anyways looking forward to reading the forum and getting to know you guys! :cheers:

Attachments

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Great shots! Welcome to GoPitbull.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
There's Snow getting around it. It's Christmas in the USA, alright.

Welcome to the forum.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Welcome, stick around this by far is one of the best forums out there.. Combination of working folk, show folk, pet folk, shelter folk. I'm sure you'll fit in nicely and learn a great deal as well. Don't be afraid to ask questions, we gotten all kinds of questions that range from idiotic to excellent discussion.. No matter the form it may take the only way to learn anything is to seek it.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Welcome aboard! In the first pic, Leon looks like he isn't too pleased with being asked to sit in the snow. LOL! And that Yorkie is cute as all get-out. I never thought much of the breed, but now working in a place that grooms, some of my favorite regulars are Yorkies. (I joke that I like them because I can love on them and then send them home to their parents... off you go... LOL)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics!! beautiful pups! welcome to GP :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
great pictures, love the look on your pup in the first one :) so cute

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys, sorry kinda been busy lately to respond.
Leonidas was DEFINITELY not impressed with the snow. It's been/going to be a long rest of winter because he rips off booties and won't walk on snow or cold cement haha!

Yorkies and Cresteds are the only small dogs I'll ever own. I have a video to post of our interpretation of flirt poling in our apartment and I tell ya Maci is way more into it than Leon haha!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Thanks guys, sorry kinda been busy lately to respond.
Leonidas was DEFINITELY not impressed with the snow. It's been/going to be a long rest of winter because he rips off booties and won't walk on snow or cold cement haha!

Yorkies and Cresteds are the only small dogs I'll ever own. I have a video to post of our interpretation of flirt poling in our apartment and I tell ya Maci is way more into it than Leon haha!
Would love to see that Yorkshire on a flirt.. I've only met two in my life time that had a purpose in life other than being cute social status.. Theres a lady near Marion SC that uses her York. Terrier for hunting small vermin on the farm, one of the best shape small hounds i've seen in years when it comes to those type of dogs.. Not the biggest fan of small dogs, smallest i'll go is the Jagd Terrier which is a fairly small hound but as long as your at least exercising that little dog i give it to ya.. Better than most.

Again, welcome to the forum.. Lots of great knowledge here, honestly best forum out there for these type of hounds as you got such a variety.. Work, show, pet/rescue as well as other breeds such as Beagle, Lab, Bandog Mastiffs, etc.. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.. Weave past the BS and you'll be alright.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha thanks... I still need to get a video up soon! Been on holiday and the camera has just been sitting in the car :/ too busy for anything it seems!

She is in great shape, keeps up with my APBT on our hikes/runs/exercise any day. Love her to death!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts