Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from Georgia!!! Have been watching from the side lines and decided to join. My name is Kristina and my son Tyee and I are very active with our dogs. We are located in central GA area and some may know us as Kayo Kennel. We show in AKC, UKC, and dabble in ADBA as well. We do everything from conformation, OB, rally, WP, Dock Diving, Schutzund, and French Ring. We are also active in our community at the schools, and day cares and frequent them when time permits. Our dogs are our kids and are treated as such...lol I am also a APA and UKC WP judge as well as a UKC conformation judge. Look forward to being on the forum!!
We have:
Stoney - CH Hilltop's Number One Stunner ROH to many titles to list on here...:hammer:

Cash - CH Kayo's Cowboy Casanova

PJ- CH Hilltop's Pride N Joy of Kayo

Shelby - Ch Hilltop's N Kayo's Dirty Secrets

Chicka - Kayo's Boom Chicka Wow Wow

Jager - Kayo's Pick Your Poison

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG, my oldest son's name is Tye, he was named after me and his father, awesome name. :D Is it with it two ee's, lol. Gorgeous dogs too, welcome to GP :D I look forward to more pics :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Welcome to GP. Beautiful dogs! I did edit out the very end about Jager being available for pet home. Just FYI there is no kennel advertising/selling of dogs on the forum unless authorized. Thanks! Forum Rules

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Welcome Kristina! You know I love your dogs and all, so I wont butter you up any further. LOL

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
beautiful pups! Look forward to more pictures and stories :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Welcome to GP nice dogs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts