Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone, I like this place, I know a couple people on here already, In fact im here on this forum cause of him. I Have a passion for the Bulldog that goes back a very long time, I believe its in the blood, either you got it or you dont.. I look forward to meeting new people and just talkin shop. I tried uploading some pics yesterday and couldnt do it, is there a trick to it or am I just as bad on the computer as i think i am:hammer:.............Everyone have a great weekend, Oh and by the way I am from Washington State,just lettin ya know where im from,Thanks!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Hey Buddy I started you a thread of your own! Welcome to GP I know who you are and it's a pleasure to have you Thanks for coming. :)

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
the upload pics thing is down, welcome what part of wa?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
dont listen to anything this guy says; he's full of it........ .... (chuckles) Nah~

:rofl: he's all good a bulldogger from the heart, just foolin, this is the original owner of Hoagie.

77inkd welcome to gopitbull.com; its about time you come around! Lots of good people and good info ;) Have fun.........

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Welcome, if FH and Sadie approve your good in my book.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts