Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have posted a lil in other places but i thought hey let me tell them our story!

Here goes! I got a call one morning from my sister saying there was a lil pit bull pup left on the steps of her office in a box on top of a pillow (im in north Texas it was about 100 already in the am this day) she told me her manager called AC and they were coming, I told her no bring her to me and i will try to find her a home! Well once she brought her to me i noticed she had some type of mange and her tummy was really bloated, the mange was so bad the poor baby couldnt sit and she wouldnt move! It was heart breaking! I called my hubby and told him about her and asked if we could take care of her and get her fixed up needless to say he said of course! So that day i took her to a Vet and they confirmed she had Sarcoptic mange and hookworms and they guessed her to be around 5-6 weeks old and I was told she would need 3 treatments of Revolution to get rid of the mange so if i didnt want to keep her to turn her over to AC. Noway was I given her to them seeing how they only give them 3 days to be adopted and with her condition she would have been killed right away! So we got everything she needed done and now she is on her way to recovery with one treatment left for mange and one more deworming session she should be good to go! these pics show where she started and where she is today almost a month later :)

now if I could get her use to the leash since she already knows sit, stay, down and paw!

Attachments

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
photobuckets probably your best bet for resizing.

shes so cute though welcome to gp

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
she looks great. if you dont keep her then post her in the adopt a bull section. prolly gonna keep her tho right?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
she looks great. if you dont keep her then post her in the adopt a bull section. prolly gonna keep her tho right?
Yeah i think we are going to keep her since we already put 300 into her and highly doubt we would get it back plus i already love her to death!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Welcome to GP and thank you for rescuing. She is adorable. It looks like she might have some doberman mixed in there...

Since you got her so young, make sure to read up on bite inhibition.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Very sweet lil girl , good on you for taking her in and helping the poor baby I just dont get people who candump pets like that especially that young. Id keep her too she is gonna be the most loyal dog I bet love her tri markings , those ears are hilarious though love how they it at the top of her head like that tons of personality on this girl :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww what a cutie, thank you for saving her!!!

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I love the crazy ears on that pup!! :D
Poor baby, I am SO GLAD you stepped up for her!! She looks like she deserves it!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Nila, thanks for rescuing, Welcome to GP from a fellow Texan, you've come to the right place for great advice and I love this pups ears :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
awww Nila, thanks for rescuing, Welcome to GP from a fellow Texan, you've come to the right place for great advice and I love this pups ears :D
Thanks! I guess I forgot to say my real name haha My name is Amber and I live in Arlington, TX :)~

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Cool beans I have friends in Arlington :D Nice to meet you Amber, my name is Tye :D Cutie girl btw :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
You should bring your girl out to Nationals, even if she isn't papered you can put her in the Judge's Choice or Jr. handler's :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts