Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am formally adopting a new pit bull, but it is not her first time in my home. She is a year and a half old, Pit/Mastiff mix I am not quite sure if they are right about her mix but that is what the owners had told me.

I actually have found, and returned her to the owners twice after she has gotten away from them. This time a friend found her and didn't call me until after she brought her down to the shelter, so I put in the papers to actually adopt and just bring her home with me permanently !!

Attachments

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D the she's a cutie!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
good for you! Hopefully she will have less luck escaping from you that the other people. Glad they called you and you got her, she is very pretty. Love the brindle patches.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
She is gorgeous! Love that flashy white with the brindle patches. Good on you for adopting and best of luck to you in containing her better than her original "owners" did. I've heard time and again that a person can choose a dog to own, but the dog really chooses who it wants to have for an owner. Seems like she chose you early on, and hopefully she'll be less inclined to escape now.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Seems like she chose you early on, and hopefully she'll be less inclined to escape now.
:goodpost: Yes hopefully shes more content to stay with you. I took in a dog that was getting out all the time jumping their 8 foot fence, but here where she is well cared for and exercised She has yet to even lean on our 4 foot fence lmao.

Very cute girl and welcome to GoPitbull!:woof:

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
very pretty girl.. i think she looks more Pit/American Bulldog mix

1 - 7 of 7 Posts