Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I stumbled upon this forum yesterday while i was researching my dog's lineage and kennel information. I read a couple of the relevant threads to my purpose and was impressed and humbled by the knowledge possesed by the members and the helpfulness of this forum. I grew up living with dogs but it wasn't until I was 16 years old that I became aware of the american pit bull terrier. After doing some research and talking with other APBT owners I purchased my pup a year later. "Ginnie" opened my eyes to a world I had no idea existed and ever since then I have been hooked. Ginnie is 9 years old now, she'll be 10 in November. She was diagnosed with diabetes just before her 5th birthday and I was told she would live for maybe another year. Well, almost 5 years later (and a change of vets) we're still alive and kicking :) That's the gist of it, looking forward to conversating with other pit enthusiasts!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good call on the vet change. :)
I have a diabetic cat. Luckily all the vets he has had have all had very positive outlooks.

Your girl is very pretty. :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Glad you found us. It is always nice to have new faces. You have a beautiful dog glad you didnt listen to the vet and got a second opinion.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Glad to have you here! Welcome :) Ginnie is a little doll :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP! Ginnie is beautiful!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she is gorgeous. welcome ,glad you did a change of vets :)

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Aw, what a sweet girl!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAY for you and your beautiful pup!

·
Registered
1 Posts
NEW TO THE SITE AND BREED

YOUR DOG IS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM GLAD YOU WENT WITH ANOTHER VET. I JUST GOT MY FIRST BLUE PITT ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE FALLEN SO DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HIM(BLUE). HE IS LIKE NO OTHER DOG I HAVE HAD BUT VERY LOYAL AS A 11 WEEK OLD. THE BREED IS AMAZING AND I CANT WAIT TO LEARN NEW THINGS FROM HIM AND THIS NEW FAMILY OF KNOWLEDGE FROM THIS SITE. LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO MANY OF YOU FOR ADVISE ON BLUE AND THE THINGS HE WILL GET INTO AND DO. I HAVE OWNED DOBERMANS MOSTLY AND AM VERY EXCITED AND READY TO ENJOY MY BOY BLUE.

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
YOUR DOG IS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM GLAD YOU WENT WITH ANOTHER VET. I JUST GOT MY FIRST BLUE PITT ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE FALLEN SO DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HIM(BLUE). HE IS LIKE NO OTHER DOG I HAVE HAD BUT VERY LOYAL AS A 11 WEEK OLD. THE BREED IS AMAZING AND I CANT WAIT TO LEARN NEW THINGS FROM HIM AND THIS NEW FAMILY OF KNOWLEDGE FROM THIS SITE. LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO MANY OF YOU FOR ADVISE ON BLUE AND THE THINGS HE WILL GET INTO AND DO. I HAVE OWNED DOBERMANS MOSTLY AND AM VERY EXCITED AND READY TO ENJOY MY BOY BLUE.
Well welcome. You may want to start your own thread in the intro forum :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts