Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My names Eddie and this is my buddy Blitz. He is 5 months now and still having a great time being a puppy. :)

When I first bought him home. Bought him a bed which he quickly out grew. He is my First pitbull, But my 5th bully breed. I have owned 4 Amstaff's, a Doberman and a Rottie. By far the most energetic of the bunch. :):thumbsup:

I sleep anywhere :p

Vet :)

Newest picture

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Welcome to GP! Man his ears at the picture at the vet cracked me up

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah he was a little shocked that the thermometer up the you know. So I think that's why they were in that position. :) But no problems at the vet. They praised him on his manners and how calm he was even getting shots. Just waiting for him to be old enough to start going on jog's been walking a bit though to keep him active.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so cute! Love the ears!!! Welcome :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so cute! Love the ears!!! Welcome :)
HEHE Ames Are you from Estero? Just saw your picture thread! I know those places! I'm from there :p I love that mall can't wait to take Blitz home to walk around he's gonna love it.:woof: He has not seen the beach yet either. :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
How crazy! My folks actually live there and we just got back from a vacation down there. There were so many great places to takes pups. The only beach I felt safe was on fort Myers beach which allow dogs only on 6ft or less leashes. All the other dog beachs the dogs are loose and crazy! I stayed away from there. Also kreschan (totally butchering the name lol) had great trails for leashed dogs only. The cottage we stayed at all dogs were leashed and also at my folks community so it was perfect. I'm jealous you get to go outside and play every day! Where snouts in estero!? So funny!! They live off estero boulevard

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it's a great place. The only off leash park I knew of though is in lehigh acres down there. It's nice enough trails to completely get lost in and not know how to get out though. :D It's a hoot. I'm in TN right now but I'll be going back mid June with Blitz. Definitely a place you need Lot's of water :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts