Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Nick and I have adopted a pitbull recently from a shelter and the vet estimates him at about 7-9 months...he is a bit skinny right now at only 48 pounds but thats expected after living at the pound for 3 months...hes blue and white and has a pretty large head but all in all Im just trying to figure out what you think he may fill out like based on the pictures i have of him and what bloodlines it looks like he came from as I have no other info on his parents at all. Thank you very much for your help

Nick

Attachments

· LOLZ
1,089 Posts
Like pitbullmama said without a ped there is no way to tell. So many different lines throw similar looking dogs it's impossible to know. He's a cute boy though! Give him lots of love and he'll be the best dog ever! :)

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys! i wasnt too concerned about the bloodline anyways i just figured i'd check n see but so far hes great hes very calm and hes definitely in a great home with alot of love

· Registered
11,488 Posts
If he's 7-9 months he is still a pup and won't fully mature and fill out until he reaches around 2-3 years old around that time you will really see him fill out . I suspect that your dog has some bully and staff blood in him just an educated guess based on what I am seeing but without a pedigree there is no way to confirm this. Keep giving him lots of love and make sure he is on a good feed or raw diet and you should see him mature nicely.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the input and comments everyone! i will definitely be all over this site looking for help whenever i feel i need it everyone seems friendly and helpful :)

· The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
welcome to GP!!! he sure is a handsome thing!! i think its wonderful when people rescue!!! :D

· Registered
11 Posts
He's a good looking Pit.

We have a Blue nose pitbull too...not sure what blood line or anything. He's a great dog. We have 3 pitbulls in the family our blue nose boy Kain, red nose girl Kona, and my brothers red nose boy Napu...they are all great together..very active.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.