Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall. im new to this forum, am a member of a different pitbull forum, but i am getting a pup pretty soon, going tomorrow to see if this one is the right one for me, i cant bring one home till may 3rd but am getting really excited. im here to learn and get advice when i finally get my puppy, if this guy is the right one he will be 19 or 20 weeks old when i get him, i am getting him from a rescue so he will be neutered before i get him and up to date on shots. his name is zeus i added some pics of him.

Attachments

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Welcome to GP! He is super cute! My boy is named Zeus also :thumbsup:

Good on you for looking at rescues. Hang in this yard long enough, and you will learn lots.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
He is adorable!!! I just want to give him a kiss!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Welcome to the pack! There's plenty of info on here, so don't hesitate to use the search button at the top. If you don't find what you're looking for, feel free to ask and we'll do our best to answer! I hope you enjoy your stay on our yard, and I hope you find the right fit for you. Beautiful pup you've pictured there, and I hope he's the perfect match.

·
Super Moderator
4,652 Posts
He's a good looking boy! Welcome to GP. Can't wait to watch him grow up. :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
welcome to GP! lots to learn here, and good for u for rescuing such a handsome boy :roll:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very beautiful puppy! Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
such a cute pup welcome to the forum. Figureing if he is the right one for you depends on your lifestyle and your wants in him. Have you checked to make sure you are ready and well suited for this breed? What are your goals for this dog or what do you want to do?

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
welcome! Cute looking pup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts