Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site and technology in general so bare with me. My name is Jessie and I have been working and training American Pit Bull Terriers since April of 1988. During this time I have trained, bred, worked, and raised hundreds of APBT's. My wife keeps telling me I should "explore" the Internet and share my knowledge with everyone, so that is what I am doing. I am also looking to learn new things as knowledge is ongoing! As soon as I learn a bit more I will post pictures of my two dogs. My one APBT is a 3 year old female and my other is a 4 year old male. Both have been spayed and neutered when they were puppies. Again, I look forward to reading everything on this site!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We have many people here that live on the internet
<<<<<like this person ;) So if you need step by step help for posting pictures, starting threads, whatever just ask someone and they will point ya in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing picture of your dogs some day. When I started on the forums I knew nothing techno it gets easier believe me.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts