Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to THIS forum.

Hey Peeps. I found this forum by Googling different Styles of Ear Crops. Ive Saved about 10 different pics of ears i found on here to think about how they would fit my Dog and it's Size/Shape Etc... What was cool is that i found a Pic of someones Puppy and it allowed me to see how my pup would look, Kinda the same features ....
Well This is my 4th Pit, I just put my 2nd Female (was 12 yrs old) down, I got a 11 yr old male still hangin on, and now a Pup... 2nd Crop though. First was a Nightmare, i asked for a show cut and got a battle crop Hack Job.. 6 mos ltr the Vet lost his Lic and was being Sued and had charges pending from the ASPCA and NY Humane Society... My Pup is Schedulaed for Feb 21st....and im nervous about her Face lookin long or somthin, or havin the Sides stick out Like frankinstein, i see that alot where they dont trim Low and have a Little funny spike stickin out East and West..anyway, im just hangin and lookin to read info..

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Hi and welcome!!! Glad you found us. What is your pups name? and the old guy his too? Did you research this vet or ask to see pictures of his/her work?

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi and welcome!!! Glad you found us. What is your pups name? and the old guy his too? Did you research this vet or ask to see pictures of his/her work?
TY Both for the Welcome ..

The Old Man is Rocky, Fawn and White, He's a good Boy, but he has a Fear problem since he was 8wks old, ive never been able to help get him Over that, it's who he is.. We often jike that he's a Bit mentally challenged,lol.. he growls at his OWNE shadow's, and if he bumps into somthing he scatters like Wild Fire, lol..poor boy.. He also cant play with Others ;( He has always been ok with the kids, he grew up with them. he has Growled for 11 yrs, but has never Bit anyone, thats just hs way of saying ' Let me be".... Although he has TRIED to get at other Dogs, but I wont let him near them now that ive seen what happens. The Pup is Diamond, She's a Razor's Edge/Gotti/Watchdog Bloodline. However SHE IS NOT the BULLY type, She is looking like she up to the STANDARDS for the APBT. Her parents are Beautiful and come from a great family that breeds them.

He came recomended, However i dont personally know the folks that recomended him.Its few and far between here, im traveling a Hr or so for a Vet that does it.The Vet is a 65 yr old man that has been doing this for 30 yrs SO I HERE. Ive havent seen his work, nor have i seen PICS. I will ask at apointment, he said he will go over things with me.

If you can help suggest cuts, shes a female, and im trying to PHOTOSHOP differnet ears on her to try and see the look with her face Structure..Whats Confusing me is this BELL Business i here about, With or Without..also theres a Cut that is rounded in twords the head, and another that seems to just go STRAIT up....Idk whats good for a female look, im not trying to make her MEAN lookin, just CLEAN looking..Any Info would be Great, ill post pics of both of them..and figure out the ALBUM deal.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Awww poor Rocky. I know what it is like to deal with a dog that is fearful of everthing. I have had several in my years of doing rescue. Most never over come it the owner learns how to deal with it when they are that extremely fearfull. Hae you taked tothe vet and see if he will email you pictures for you to look at. for me driving an hour is anything. I drive 34miles one to work five days a week. That is what happens when you want to live in the country.

I personaly don't know much about crops as I have never had a dogs ears done. You might want to post an ear cropping question in the general area. I know that Angel just had acouple of dogs done ( well at least one Cali).

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
yeah bro, cropping is a mystery to me. theres alot of good info here about crops and after care. dont hesitate to ask questions.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww poor Rocky. I know what it is like to deal with a dog that is fearful of everthing. I have had several in my years of doing rescue. Most never over come it the owner learns how to deal with it when they are that extremely fearfull. Hae you taked tothe vet and see if he will email you pictures for you to look at. for me driving an hour is anything. I drive 34miles one to work five days a week. That is what happens when you want to live in the country.

I personaly don't know much about crops as I have never had a dogs ears done. You might want to post an ear cropping question in the general area. I know that Angel just had acouple of dogs done ( well at least one Cali).
Yeah, Diamond is the first Dog ive Bought. i worked for the Humane Socity when i was Younger for 4 yrs and Got 3 pits from them , i new the Control officer and i got taya ( who was a DOLL after my own heart) from a Drug bust, she was 1 of the Pups in the house, i gave her sister to my cousin. Rocky obviosly didnt do so well mentally but has had the best Life he posibly could of with Us. ZANA who I put down was another terbly Affected dog, she would attack me and my wife, i had to put her down,...
i will post a question, i just wanted to read first, i myself cant stand NEWBIES that ask a question before researching a forum.hahahah..TY bro..

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Made a Album so you's can see who my freind are ;)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
i myself cant stand NEWBIES that ask a question before researching a forum.hahahah..TY bro..
Being a mod and a forum member for so long you get use to those that ask first and read later...lol

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Hi and welcome to GP, I am lovin your pups, I am sorry for your loss as well. There are tons of great people here with tons of great info :D I am off to look at your pics :D

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi and welcome to GP, I am lovin your pups, I am sorry for your loss as well. There are tons of great people here with tons of great info :D I am off to look at your pics :D
Thank You.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts